In this week’s entry, Tasunoko Vs. Capcom gets a cool roster addition for the US Release. Valve pawns the whiners, and Nigerians makes Sony redo their commercial ad for the PS3 Slim.
Tasunko Vs. Capcom New Characters
The steady growing popularity fighting game of Wii X Capcom “Tasunoko Vs. Capcom” is getting new characters for the US Release. The US Release will include online play and additional playable characters in it’s depot. Below is some of the characters confirmed for the said game.
– Tekkaman Blade [ Series : Tekkaman Blade (Teknoman on the US title) ]
– Tekkaman [ Series: Tekkaman : Space Knight ]
– Ken the Eagle ( Series: Science Ninja Team Gatchaman )
– Jun the Swan ( Series: Science Ninja Team Gatchaman )
– Yatterman-1 ( Series: Yatterman )
– Doronjo ( Series: Yatterman )
– Cassharn [ or Casshern ] ( Series: Neo Human Casshern )
– Karas ( Series : Karas )
– Gold Lightan ( Series : Golden Warrior Gold Lightan )
– Ippatsuman ( Gyakuten! Ippatsuman )
– Ryu ( Series: Street Fighter )
– Chun-Li ( Series: Street Fighter )
– Alex ( Series: Street Fighter )
– Morrigan ( Series: Dark Stalkers )
– Batsu ( Series : Rival Schools )
– Soki ( Series: Onimusha )
– Megaman Voltnutt ( Series: Megaman )
– Roll ( Series: Megaman )
– Viewtiful Joe ( Series: Viewtiful Joe )
– PTX-40A ( Series: Lost Planet )
– Saki ( Series: Quiz Nanairo Dreams (a game exclusive in Japan) )
Rumors are also running in and out of certain boards that the following characters will present themselves in the upcoming US Release of the said game.
– Zero ( Series: Megaman Zero )
– Frank West ( Series: Dead Rising )
– Yatterman 2 ( Series: Yatterman 2 )
– Joe Asakura ( Series: Gatchaman )
Overall, with these guys in the roster of the said game. It will definitely be Wii’s time to shine once this hits the shelves on it’s release.
Valve’s Left 4 Dead 2 pawns whiners
So Valve is at it once again as they made an effort to fetch some whiners of their upcoming game “Left For Dead 2” and made them eat their words by giving them a good first hand experience of their game. It was so good that they were able to get this statement from them.
“Things seemed balanced and ‘tight’ and did not feel like a rushed job. While we were visiting their offices we personally witnessed what can only be called a small army of artists, coders, mappers hard at work, which explains the rapid transformations in artwork that we’ve all seen,” grovel the turncoat boycotters, known by the impressive handles of Walking_Target and Agent of Chaos.
“What we can say with confidence is that the quality of gameplay in Left 4 Dead 2 is not in question; and it will only get better.”
While the redeemed ones go to their respective homes satisfied, the others who seem to be either jealous or just want to really boycott the said game are angry at what has happened. But in anycase, the boycott for the game is still going but Valve still has some tricks up their sleeves to make them eat what they said and been doing to their great game.
Sony Removes the “NIGERIA LINE” from their Ad.
In the previous commercial Ad of Sony for the PS3 slim. The said Ad has a statement that goes by “You can’t believe everything you read on the internet. Otherwise, I’d be a Nigerian millionaire by now.” Well apparently not everyone was happy about that statement and in particular some Nigerians who saw the said ad. According to reports citing a statement from Nigeria’s Minister of Information and Communication, Prof. Dora Akunyili, the African republic is up in arms over Sony’s latest PS3 ad campaign. Specifically, it appears one line from one of the commercials is an “unwarranted attack on the reputation and image of the country” according to Nigeria’s federal government. The government demanded an apology from Sony Computer Entertainment.
The official PlayStation web site ran this apology: “It has come to our attention that a recent TV advertisement for PlayStation may have offended some members of the Nigerian community. We never intended to create a situation that would upset anyone, and we have taken action to immediately remove the advertisement from the air. We apologize to anyone this may have offended.”